1. When the bathroom cabinet has just been bought, the handling must be careful. The ceramic basin is also fragile. It should be lifted gently and cannot be hard. When the bathroom cabinet is placed, the floor should be flat. If it is a floor cabinet, the floor mat should be used. level.
2. Do not place the bathroom cabinet under the scorching sun. It is best to place it in a place that can be ventilated or in a dry place.
3. If you accidentally burn in the bathroom and burn the paint, you can take a toothpick, wrap a layer of cloth, slowly burn the burn marks, and get some thin vinegar, you can remove it.
4. If you get some white hot marks on the bathroom cabinet, you can try rubbing with alcohol, toilet water, or kerosene on the cloth.
5. If there is water stain, the cloth is wet and covered on the bathroom cabinet. You can use the electric iron to press on the wet cloth, and the stain will disappear immediately.
6. If the paint on the bathroom cabinet is inadvertently scratched and does not hurt the cabinet, you can use the same color crayons or pigments to apply the repair on the surface of the bathroom cabinet, and then apply some nail polish on it.
7. When necessary, use cloth to wipe the dust from the bathroom cabinet. Remember to spray some detergent on the cloth.
8. Also wax frequently, wax the bathroom cabinet every 6 months or so
9. The daily cleaning of the bathroom cabinet is very simple. The ceramic basin can be cleaned with water and detergent, soapy water, etc.